VICTORIAN Control of Weapons Act

Due to Victorian Control of Weapons Act 1990, we cannot ship prohibited items to a Victorian address, unless you have an exemption. Details on the law, and how to obtain an exemption, can be found at:

Once you have an exemption or weapons permit, we will need you to scan your membership card or certificate, as well as a current Victorian drivers license and then send them by email to with your phone number, so we can send your item quickly.

A fax of this information will not be accepted as the quality is often not good enough for our records.

If you are unsure as to your legal position regarding the ownership of the items you wish to purchase, please contact Police Licensing Services Division on 1300 651 645. They will be able to explain what form of permit or exemption is required for legal ownership of the item(s) in question.